We’re hiring in London! Social Media and Content Management Internship
MANGOPAY is a high-growth payments company. Our technology is dedicated to crowdfunding, marketplaces and sharing economy platforms. We enable our clients to accept payments, escrow money for third-parties and automate the payments between users.
We are looking for a marketing intern to work across our social media platforms as well as on blog creation. If you are a confident writer and passionate about social media platforms, this internship is a great opportunity to understand all aspects of B2B marketing in a fast-moving technology environment. You will be at the heart of the FinTech, sharing economy and new e-commerce industries.
- Generate high-quality B2B content for publishing on web, social media or press releases
- Manage social media content and respond to customer and audience queries
- Research industry verticals to create insightful and high-level content and identify new interesting topics within our target sectors: crowdfunding, marketplaces and sharing economy
- Work closely with Head of Marketing on content and PR strategy
- Outstanding command of written English, ideally studying an English, humanities or journalism-related subject
- Great story teller who loves to produce content
- Genuine curiosity in FinTech and start-ups, quick learner
- Good knowledge of social media channels: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Team player with experience and talent working jointly with others all for accomplishing a common goal
- Comfortable communicating with a wide array range of people face-to-face, over social media or at events, in an international team.
If you are interested, please contact Celine Winant-Pateron, firstname.lastname@example.org