We’re hiring our new Chief Operating Officer, based in Luxembourg
Do you want to be part of a high-growth disruptive Fintech company?
MANGOPAY is looking for new talent:
Chief Operating Officer
Full-time job position to start immediately, Luxembourg based.
MANGOPAY, based in Luxembourg (HQ), Paris, London and Berlin is a payment solution dedicated to Crowdfunding, Marketplaces and Sharing Economy platforms.
Built by an entrepreneur for entrepreneurs, MANGOPAY takes away the pain of back system payments for growing businesses by embedding white-label technology tailored to each customer that can accept multi-currency payments and pay out automatically. The end-to-end payment solution is unique in the market due to MANGOPAY’s European E-Money Issuer license, which enables businesses to accept payments, hold the funds in escrow and pay out with ease, speed and efficiency.
Based in MANGOPAY’s HQ office in Luxembourg, the Chief Operating Officer will support the directors in managing the activities of the Company.
- Build processes and manage the Luxembourg team to keep the activities running efficiently and on time
- Coordinate cross-functions projects to ensure high growth development
- Ensure that clients’ needs are being addressed in a timely fashion
- Enforce contractual, legal, financial controls and regulatory requirements
- Represent the Company in communications with clients, business partners, banking partners and authorities
- 5 to 10-year experience in executive leadership roles
- Exposure to the full suite of operational functions (finance, legal, risk, compliance, sales)
- Oustanding leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary: to be discussed
More information on Mangopay can be found at www.mangopay.com